- Complimentary Hot Breakfast
- Free Highspeed Wireless Internet
- Full Cable Television with HBO
- Accessible Bathrooms
- Roll-In Shower
- Iron and Ironing Board
- In-Room Coffee Maker
- Desk and Large Office Chair
- Couches with Pull out bed (Suites)
- Micro / Refrigerators (Select Rooms)
- Beautiful Lobby area with Free Wireless Internet
- Braille Signage
- Accessible registration Desk
- Outdoor Swiming Pool with Sitting area
- Courtyard with Wifi and sitting area
- Free Parking ( Some Covered)
- Walk to Dining and Shopping
- Walk to Public Transportation
- Fax and Copy Service
- Vending and Ice Machines
Why Stay With Us?
About a year ago, Forbes magazine deemed Silver Lake as the "Best Hipster Neighborhood" in the entire United States. Recently, Money magazine upped the ante and claimed that Silver Lake is one of the country's best big-city neighborhoods, period. No "hipster" label attached.
Close to 4,200-acre Griffith Park, the magazine states, "this area has blossomed in recent years, becoming a haven for families as well as the hipsters who first popularized it. The stretch of Sunset Boulevard that runs through Silver Lake is packed with shops and hotspots, defying the 'no walking in L.A.' cliche."